Dear Sir or Madam,
Given the current developments connected to the coronavirus (Covid19), we have instituted the following measures in our practice which we believe will help restrict the spread of the virus as much as possible.
• The walk-in consultation will be stopped from today (16 March 2020).
• Already arranged appointments are cancelled. The doctor will contact you by telephone or Facetime to evaluate your symptoms.
• If you are suffering acute symptoms that may be related to the coronavirus (such as sneezing, coughing, shortness of breath, headache or fever): do not come to the practice but call us instead. If the symptoms are evaluated as serious, then a special doctor with the appropriate equipment will visit you at home to assess your condition.
• For other acute symptoms (like acute abdominal pain, chest pain, signs of a urinary tract infection, bone fracture, etc.): do not come to the practice but call us instead.
• For non-acute symptoms, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall do our best to reply within 2 working days.
Joost van Raalte and Pascale Paques, general practitioners
The practice is located in the Medical Center Roelof Hart. In the center there is also a laboratory and a pharmacy.
Our general practitioners are familiar with international patients. All our employees speak English. Dr. J.J. van Raalte speaks Spanish and Dr. P.A. Paques speaks Portuguese.
Opening hours practice:
Walk-in consultation: 08:00-09:00 every day. After 09:00 by appointment only.
On thursday the practice is open until 21:00 (appointments only). The laboratory and pharmacy are open until 20:00.
A regular consultation takes 10 minutes. If you have multiple complaints, please ask for a double consultation of 20 minutes.
General number of the practice: 020-6714484. Only in case of an emergency: press 1.
In case of a life threatening emergency, call 112 our national emergency number.
To order repeat prescriptions call 020-4712974
Email address of the practice is email@example.com
In the weekend and evenings you can contact only for emergency care the Amsterdam Out-of-hours GP service: 088-0030600 .
The surgery is open again for new registrations. Click on ´inschrijven`on the top menu.
Tourists and expats who need a single doctor consultation:
You can visit us for a single consultation without registrating. You can book an appointment by calling the practice: +31206714484.
Unfortunately we don't have an ATM machine, you can only pay with cash.
We will provide you an invoice for your insurance.